Tuesday, October 03, 2006




Hello everybody !

Sorry for the delay... but last week was my first week in my new room, with my roomate and I had a lot of home work, I need to strike the balance... Appologize...

This amazing grey cat you can see above, is called "Le Roi" which means the king, I cat-sat him during my first tow weeks in NY in exchange to stay in the appartement, while his parents were in China. Good memories... I miss him a little, well actually, he's a pain, meowing every night to awake me for consideration :) goddamn him ! I was sleeping ! Sometimes I tried to give him care and sleep at the same time... How could you sleep and be awake at the same time??? Wathever. I miss him anyway, he seems to be right from a cartoon... and so proud...

Today I did 2 interesting things... I mean even if I thought all day long of my late homework for Linda (So sorry Linda... it's coming in the next post...).
After class I went to an interview at a modelling agency. My friend Morgane saw the ad last week in Village voice, she called up right away and they gave us an interview... I'm suspicious with agencies which post ads in free magasines and then give interviews so easily... And listen everybody I was right ! It's so funny, you know, 'cause I'm aware, I worked in the business in France, even if it's different here, when you are in front of a shark, you feel it straight away ! Morgane and I, listened to his speech, I really wanted to stand up and say : "Mister I don't know your name, and I don't care actually, but I hate to waste my time, adieu". But I just looked at him straight in the eyes with a smile which tells a lot and I forgot my cell phone on his desk. No, that's not my way to show my discontentment ! It was just a stupid default... I found it out in the subway and must go back to the charming building, I wasted half an hour in more... It pissed me off ! (Sorry Eric I know it's not in the dictionnary).
I went back to my appartement in East village, I talked with my roomate and, just after he told me that it's too late for me to hope loosing some weight, I decided nethertheless to go to the gym ! And I had a wonderfull moment there. I mean... everybody is sweaty running in front of a TV ! I love it ! :) I'm gonna come everyday ! After 15 min of running on a wierd machine I went to the swimmingpool... That's happiness... I loved it... I will defenitly keep my hopeless aim to loose some weight... :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home